A 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Educational Arts Organization
Serving California's North Central Valley and Sierra Foothills
Sacramento Guitar Society
Regional Events (non-SGS-produced)
Links to other Guitar Events and Series
Have an upcoming concert performance?
Send an email to us with this info:
Link to Tickets/Info
All Saints Episcopal, 555 Waverley St., Palo Alto, California 94301 More Details...
25th, 2pm-8:30pm 2018 SF Bay Guitar Festival
Sunday, 11th, 7pm, Sean O'Connor, Solo Guitar Concert
Dixon United Methodist Church $10; $5 age 12 and under
Sunday, 11th, 6pm, The Grasso Family Trio
Saturday, 20th, 3pm, "Three Together"
Sunday, 21st, 3pm, "Three Together"
Kilaga Springs Lodge, Sun City at Lincoln Hills 1187 Sun City Blvd.
1. Sounds of Bells by Joao Guimaraes
Scherzino Mexicana by Manuel Maria Ponce (arranged by Manuel Lopez Ramos)
Danza Paraguaya by Agustin Barrios Mangore
2. Leyenda/Asturias by Isaac Albeniz (arr. by Calmes)
3. Eleanor Rigby by Lennon/McCartney (arr. by Goran Sollscher)
The Long and Winding Road by Lennon/McCartney (arr. by Goran Sollscher)
Here Comes the Sun by George Harrison (arr. by Goran Sollscher)
4. Capricho Arabe by Francisco Tarrega
5. Cavatina (from The Deer Hunter) by Stanley Myers (arr. by John Williams)
6. Tico-Tico no Fuba (Bird in the Cornmeal) by Zequinha Abreu (arr. by Calmes)
7. A Felicidade by Antonio Carlos Jobim (arr. by Calmes)
8. Surf Medley (arr. by Calmes)
Walk Don’t Run ‘64
9. Estudio sin Luz (Study without Light) by Andres Segovia
10. Choro Typico by Heitor Villa-Lobos
11. Venezuelan Waltz #3 by Antonio Lauro
12. Suite Latino by Jean-Maurice Mourat (premiere, written for Keith Calmes)
Andalusian Folk Song
Prelude and Habanera
13. Classical Gas by Mason Williams
14. Peace Like a River (arr. by Rick Foster)
15. Variations on Nearer My God to Thee by William Foden
Friday, 9th, 7pm, Keith Calmes, Solo Guitar Concert